Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Veggies

Walking out to the back yard I have my 
beautiful rosemary in a pot so I can take it in once the weather gets cold


on the way to the garden is my lettuce mix in a old fashioned silver tub


next are my herbs, some covered by glass jars to give them that glass house effect


on the left are my spring veggies


radishes, beets, collard greens, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, onions, leaks and fava beans


a close up of my wonderful cabbage


fava beans


my radishes are almost gone b/c my kids keep on taking them and just munching on them


tomatoes in jars to give that glass house effect again


potatoes 


strawberries


I do have more things planted but we have to wait for the sprouts to come out.
So far it is all looking good.




No comments:

Post a Comment