Friday, June 22, 2012

Crepes for KIDS (OK for adults too)


I am not super creative with my crepes like some people who can make amazing statues or 3D art with their crepes but I thing that this satisfies my kids enough, that as long as they think its super cool, its cool with me.

This is the most basic recipe that I used:

3 eggs
1 1/2 cup of flour
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1/8 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. skim milk
that gave us about 8 crepes that were all about 5-6 inch 

Here is one of the creations that I came up with while making them
I realized that I should take a picture before its too late and all gone, 
all the others were already made and stacked.

This is a bear!!!!
we also had a kitty cat, a heart, sunflower, sun, and a doggy, 
(and of course mommy got the regular round crepe, LOL)



My awesome dude on the left with his cousin on the right,
looks like it was delicious....





No comments:

Post a Comment