Thursday, April 5, 2012

I hate laundry

 I hate laundry, clean or dirty,
no matter how much I try it's still there and it hunts me everyday.
This is the dreadful "clean" pile that has been move around 
so many times from one area to another I just lost hope. 
Oh, at times I just dress my family directly from it.


This is my husbands master piece, gotta love it 
I think he missed the laundry basket by a few feet.



OK "kids please take your pajamas to the laundry basket when you get dress", 
I think this one missed the basket by about 15 feet total.



This believe it or not is my living room area, kids and hubby, 
around the corner is the laundry room so that gets more points then the pics above
 b/c its closer then the rest.


I am sure that all this would take me probably 10-15 minutes in total, b/c I would have to fold the dreadful pile, but sometimes it just seems that there is no time for anything. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I could skip writing this post and fold the laundry but hey you wouldn't be able to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment